Thursday, November 6, 2008

me, myself and i......




















believe it or not this is supposed to be the same person....me. on the left is the 360 version of me, on the right is the wii version (you'll have to forgive the quality, it was taken on a regular crt television). this is the xbox 360's attempt to get into the wii's family gaming market. to be fair they have done a good job. aesthetically at least.

the 360 avatar looks somewhat realistic but with a nice cartoon style. the wii avatar, on the other hand, looks like it should be hanging around in southpark. it also, for some reason, reminds me of mr potato head.

despite the different styles you can see similarities between the two....the round head....the receding hairline....the eyes...
when creating an avatar i wonder, do i try to make it look like me or like wolverine......i always choose the former. but you'll have to talk to people who know me to see if this actually looks like me or not.

2 comments:

  1. All messin aside but I think theres something uncanny in the right one......
    peace out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah..The left one looks like you..except the nose is all wrong. You're head is too big in the right one. We all know you're not big headed...ahem. :o)
    Only kidding. Now harden the f*@k up!!!

    ReplyDelete