Sunday, November 23, 2008

alter your state...

ever heard of binaural beats? no, me neither. but seemingly they were discovered in the early 1800's and are perceived to alter your mood and behaviour. listening to 2 separate low frequency tones (via earphones), your mind makes this into one sound with an apparent beat and this is said to stimulate different parts of the brain.

I Dose is a web site where you can stream several different types of beats(list below), giving different results. I listened to the creativity stream for a while to see if I'd get any divine inspiration, but all I thought of was that I should have turned on the kettle before I came upstairs! then when no one was looking, I tried the PMS relief....but that just gave me a headache....go figure...


No comments:

Post a Comment